If you’re looking for a job – and love the hospitality industry – you are in luck!
More than 20 Downtown Niagara Falls businesses are joining together to prepare for the upcoming tourist season by hosting a collaborative Hospitality Industry Job Fair, Wednesday, April 10, 2019, at the Niagara Falls Train Station (825 Depot Ave. W., Niagara Falls, NY), from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The event is sponsored by the Downtown Niagara Falls Business Association (DNFBA) and is a great opportunity for those looking for a job.
“We are grateful to have such a large number of both corporate and locally-owned hospitality partners participating in this event,” said Susan Swiatkowski, Tourism Development Manager at Destination -Niagara Falls, USA, “It allows applicants to learn more about a wide variety of employment opportunities all under one roof.”
Participating locations include:
• Bedore Tours, Inc.
• Buffalo Niagara Hospitality (Niagara Bike Rental)
• Comfort Inn The Pointe
• The Conference & Event Center Niagara Falls
• Courtyard by Marriott Niagara Falls USA
• Flip Burger
• The Giacomo, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
• Gray Line Tours Niagara Falls/Buffalo
• Hard Rock Cafe Niagara Falls, USA
• Holiday Inn Niagara Falls-Scenic Downtown / Anchor Bar – Niagara Falls, USA
• Hyatt Place Niagara Falls
• Mackinali’s Cafe & Bake Shop
• Mario’s NY Pizza
• Niagara Falls USA Official Visitor Center
• Old Falls Street USA
• Quality Hotel & Suites At The Falls
• Rainbow Air Inc.
• Red Coach Inn
• Savor Restaurant
• Seneca Niagara Falls Gaming
• Steffy’s Specialties / Honeymoon Capital Souvenirs
• Wine On Third
• Wingate by Wyndham Niagara Falls
“Over the years, our members have expressed difficulty in finding dedicated employees to fill various Downtown Niagara Falls hospitality roles,” said Chris MacKendrick, DNFBA chairperson. “We hope that this first-time event helps attract a wider variety of applicants from throughout Western New York as together we strive to make our industry stronger in Niagara Falls, NY.”
Appointments are not needed to apply for open positions. Parking is free. For more information, visit www.DNFBA.org.
Participating locations are all DNFBA members. The Dirty Bird Chicken N’ Waffles LLC. food truck will also be on hand selling refreshments that day.